1. A Roaring Fire - inside, outside, open, or slow combustion, it doesn't really matter what form it comes in, they're warm and comforting and soothing for the soul!
2. Porridge - the most deliciously warm and nourishing start to my day. Sometimes it's as simple as with milk and a tiny sprinkling of brown sugar, other times it's infused with cinnamon and served with poached rhubarb and nuts. Either way, it's sure a morning highlight.
3. A Woolerina Singlet - in my opinion, this is the key to surviving cold winters! I wear it to bed, on my morning walk and then all day. I literally don't take it off...getting it washed is a challenge, so I'm very glad Merino wool doesn't absorb odours and can literally be worn for weeks on end without a wash! My love for a good singlet dates back to some of my earliest memories, Mum & Dad were always making sure we had one on as a base layer.
Woolerina Womens Singlet $69.00
4. Indulging a Scarf Fetish - I have many scarves in my wardrobe, Winter means I can wear one every day but also splurge and add a few more to my collection!
5. Hot Coffee - I love a good coffee, especially a cappuccino - that sprinkling of chocolate is a real treat!
What are you loving this Winter?